BUILD your career with an organization that is a leader in national advertising focused on local flavor. As part of our team, you will help our clients reach more than 211 million homes each year with the best deals available.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and delivers hope to missing children and their families across the nation through its involvement in the Have You Seen Me?® Program.
CREATE our future by delivering highly relevant, useful and smart content – when and how people need it – to make the best decisions possible in navigating their local community.
Inside Sales – One Brand Marketing
One Brand Marketing’s objective is to make its clients successful through the development of the unique and targeted marketing for their small to mid-sized business. OBM’s Marketing Consultant handles inbound, and outbound sales calls in addition to electronically communicating with prospective clients to assist them in achieving their business strategies.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Consult with clients on best practices and ways to use direct mail to grow their business
- Initiate contact and nurture relationships with new client leads
- Successfully maneuver client through sales process and close the sale
Skills and Experience:
- Prior sales experience required, inside sales preferred
- High volume in-bound/out-bound call experience
- Customer Service experience required
- Record of achieving sales goals and quotas
- Marketing/Advertising/Sales background preferred
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Able to navigate computer screen, provide written information and speak on phone simultaneously
- Outgoing and able to create trust relationships quickly
- High School Diploma required, College level education preferred
- Proficient in use of internet research techniques, Microsoft and Google, mail, document creation, spreadsheets, etc.
- Able to quickly learn and become proficient with software products specific to One Brand Marketing’s Sales Team (Salesforce, CRM, etc.)
The physical requirements needed to perform essential functions of this position.
- Sedentary position, ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Capable of lifting/carrying up to 25 lbs. on an occasional basis
We are the best local advertising in America with a national reach.
Clipper Magazine is a leading provider of multi-channel, hyper-local advertising and promotional solutions for businesses all over the country. Clipper’s distribution includes more than 500 local editions and specialty publications across 28 states, with each issue comprised of money-saving deals and coupons from local merchants as well as great offers from major regional and national businesses. Clipper Magazine’s affiliated publications include Mint Magazine®, Local Flavor®, REACH Magazine, Maryland Pennysaver, The Flyer, One Brand Marketing and Market Magazine, plus numerous specialty publications. Clipper also operates Total Loyalty Solutions – custom apps and advanced loyalty technology solutions for small and medium sized businesses; Spencer Advertising – a full-service advertising agency; and the online deal and coupon site LocalFlavor.com.
Clipper Magazine is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Morgan L Heilman at 717 663-3447.